My new favorite ball-point pen: Uni-Ball Signo Micro 207 (0.5mm)

 


For some reason, I'm pretty particular with my pens. Perhaps it's because I'm left-handed and I hate getting ink smeared across my palm as I write. Or perhaps it's because I have a firm grip and my hand can tire over time. Or perhaps it's because I'm annoyed when the ink flow is inconsistent and a quick signature ends up being a partial collection of dashes. In any case, I stumbled across the Uni-Ball Signo Micro 207 (0.5mm) gel pen this past week and I fell in love with it. It feels like a fountain pen with smooth, dark ink that flows nicely on the page but with excellent precision with its fine stainless steel tip and ink that is designed to permanently bond with the paper (not my palm :)

P.S. FYI, it feels like a fountain pen when you write, which I like, but some don't like the "scratchy" feel -- personal preference.

Comments

Popular Posts